Film cameras for sale - and there's more ...

Canon, Nikon, Minolta, Olympus, Pentax - film cameras and lenses for sale.

Yes, I have quite the collection.  Some are mine that I used back in the good ol' days of film.  Many I have collected over the years as people hand unused equipment to me.  There is a lot; I have 25 lenses for sale too, ones on the camera bodies and many more that are not.  Nikon, Pentax S, Canon, Minolta.  I even have a Bronica medium format camera for sale.

While it is true that film is somewhat passe, the truth is that many out there still use it.  Partly out of nostalgia, partly because film is still a viable medium, with a dynamic range that beats many a digital sensor.  And then there is darkroom work.  Although all my prints are done using pigment and ink-based printers, I fondly remember my days in the darkroom.

I will be posting my cameras on Facebook Marketplace soon.  They will be listed at fair prices.  Looking forward to the response.

Thanks for reading.

Eric Svendsen     www.ericspix.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Harjit Bahia - Science teacher and colleague from Garibaldi died August 2, 2024

My longsuffering search for the Western Meadowlark

The hard workers aboard the Ruby Princess