Brown bear cub in Waterton National Park

Bear cub looking at a group of us watching safely from a bridge.

Yesterday we toured through Waterton National Park and saw five or six brown bears.  I managed to get photos of four of them.  This is one of my favourite shots - I was a long way away and the image is heavily cropped.  The cub, probably starting its second year, was with its mother and a sibling.  I have another photo below.

Bear cub and mother.  The second cub is not far away.

If you click on the photos, you will see a much larger version - they are posted as high-definition.  I have a half dozen shots that I really like.  Some of them I can make nice prints of.

I dedicate these photos to Nancy Marshall.  I watched her memorial today and am very saddened at her passing.  I think she would have liked these.

Thanks for reading.

Eric Svendsen     www.ericspix.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do herons and egrets belong in the same or different groups?

Harjit Bahia - Science teacher and colleague from Garibaldi died August 2, 2024

My longsuffering search for the Western Meadowlark