Cell Phone Photography - Finished!


 The image above is the table of contents for my latest book.  I have two chapters dedicated to taking photos using Android or iOS cell phones.  It has taken me a little over two weeks to put this together.

There are 38 pages with over 40 images and up-to-date info on smartphone cameras.  I did my final pass yesterday and today finalized the table of contents.

I have, theoretically, a class starting next month on cell phone photography, for which this will be the learning guide.  I just hope it runs and is not cancelled like the last course.  For that one, I revised my 2014 book on Introduction to Digital Photography, but geared it towards DSLRs and modern mirrorless cameras.  I only had 2 people sign up for that and so it was cancelled.

Even so, I learned a lot by putting both books together, as I always do, and enjoyed the process (with the occasional moment of insanity mixed in for good measure).  Formatting the work seems to be the hardest part as it takes way too much finessing to get it exactly right.

Anyways, I am done, and now I can wait to see if the course actually flies.  Wish me luck.

Thanks for reading.

Eric Svendsen     www.ericspix.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang in there, things will get better.

Working out life's problems.

Happy to be alive - enjoy the moment