How to post on Facebook.

Two methods of posting my blog on Facebook.  Which one is better?

I have written over 600 posts, each one written using the Blogger site and each one posted on Facebook.  I seem to get an average of about 10 hits per blog, not much, but it is something.  The problem I have is that my normal way of posting often renders part of my image unviewable.  You can see the bird's head partly missing in the example of the grackle above.  If I posted the image on the right in the same manner, people would have been cut in half and the mountains would lose their splendour.  

So, I am trying a new method of posting.  I do the blog in the same way but post the photograph separately from the blog so that the entire image is presented.  The blog link is provided so that, if you click on it, it redirects you to a page.  My concern is that with the entire image being presented fewer people will actually view my blog.

I would like your opinion on which method you prefer.  I will try the new way of posting for a while and see what the effect is.

Thanks for reading.     

Eric Svendsen     www.ericspix.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang in there, things will get better.

Working out life's problems.

Dastardly Dachshund Destroys Fabrics.