Santa's getting ready for the big day!


With Christmas now less than a month away, Santa has been pulling out all the stops to get his reindeer in shape for the big day.  Flying over remote areas of Canada, this rare photo was just recently taken.  It was indeed fortunate that the photographer managed to capture the image.  When asked how he managed to get the picture, he quipped, "I was just lucky, I guess.  Christmas must be coming."

The science behind Santa's apparent powers of flight and ability to visit households in the millions in just a few hours has been debated for years.  However, a recent breakthrough has been made by an anonymous theoretical physicist.  Apparently, gravity, mass, and time have a remarkable relationship whereby any mass produces a gravity well that influences time.  Santa is able to negate the effect of mass; this explains his ability to fly, carry so many presents, and move so quickly.  How does he manage to get so much on his sleigh?  Just watch an episode of Dr. Who and you'll see.

I captured the photo with my Nikon Zfc camera on my way home from Alberta.  I got the image of Santa off the web and altered it so I could place it in the picture.  I have to say, it was fun to do this.  

Thanks for reading.

Eric Svendsen.     www.ericspix.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hang in there, things will get better.

Working out life's problems.

Dastardly Dachshund Destroys Fabrics.