Farm machinery, snow, and a few words.
It's amazing how snow can give new life to old objects. Like a majestic crown, a covering of powder imparts beauty where there was only rust and debris. Although farm machinery has its own particular appeal, a white blanket of snow lends freshness to whatever it covers.
Sometimes I like to add text to an image I have created. The words have to add to the composition and not detract from it. There has to be a place that lends itself to the text. In the case of the photo above, the white patch bottom left is perfect. Words of comfort, salutation, tidings, or even a benediction can find a warm embrace in the cold-contrast they are surrounded by. Consider some of the examples below. I always like adding text to photos; I find it makes them more personal and the image can enhance the meaning of the words. Some of my framed prints that I sell have inspirational sayings on them which lends to their appeal. The right words, it turns out, can make a big difference.
Thanks for reading. Ericspix Eric Svendsen
Sometimes I like to add text to an image I have created. The words have to add to the composition and not detract from it. There has to be a place that lends itself to the text. In the case of the photo above, the white patch bottom left is perfect. Words of comfort, salutation, tidings, or even a benediction can find a warm embrace in the cold-contrast they are surrounded by. Consider some of the examples below. I always like adding text to photos; I find it makes them more personal and the image can enhance the meaning of the words. Some of my framed prints that I sell have inspirational sayings on them which lends to their appeal. The right words, it turns out, can make a big difference.
Thanks for reading. Ericspix Eric Svendsen


Comments
Post a Comment